Monday, 11 December 2017


MEN CELL . org     Email:-
As per our knowledge, Indian Government has not yet started any government aided men cell in arunachal pradesh or man cell in arunachal pradesh like for women there you can find a mahila thana in arunachal pradesh or mahila cell in arunachal pradesh or caw cell in arunachal pradesh or crime against women cell in arunachal pradesh. Even NRI Men Rights India helps Non Resident Indians at men rights for nri.
Further, Mini-Trial is the right of an accused as per Supreme Court of India's recent judgment as per which when the matter is not triable as per the unrebuttable evidences of the accused then asking an NRI husband or an accused to stand in a trial is the violation of the human rights of nri and these human rights violation of a non resident indian husband needs to be invoked in the right manner so that this SC Judgment helps men victims of false cases win in his fight against false cases or false accusations.
Like there is no men cell in arunachal pradesh, similarly, there is still not there any men cell in bihar

अगर आपकी पत्नी आपको परेशान करती है या आप के ऊपर झूठी PoliceComplaint या FIR करती है या आप की पत्नी आप के खिलाफ झूठा CourtCase या झूठा MAINTENANCE का CourtCase करती है तो कृपया कर के पर सम्पर्क करें


MEN CELL . org 
It's Not-Government Organisation


  1. I am Ragini Sareen from Arunachal Pradesh
    My brother's wife from Cyber City, Ahmedabad has filed false mahila cell complaint.
    I want urgent help from men cell in arunachal pradesh
    contact me:-

    1. welcome ragini,

      please be in touch with us through email:-

  2. I filed 498a against my husband and he is from Delhi.
    He contacted:-

    and that organization viz., man cell from delhi by atur chatur sir helped him file counter cases.

    I really wanted divorce as I wanted to settle with my ex-schoolmate in arunachal praqdesh.

    My husband who is from Delhi then contacted:-

    and that organisation is also a subsidiary of
    The Atur Chatur Sir helped us solve our dispute amicably which my lawyer was NOT allowing us as he was seeking 50% commission of the amount received whereas I wanted Zero amount and I just wanted divorce and even my husband from Delhi also did NOT wanted to pay me anything.

    This was possible only through the expert and reliable mediation of atur chatur sir.

    All thanks to atur chatur for making wishes true for those couples and spouses who are fighting in counrtrooms in India for years and we like people like atur chatur from:-
    to help mediate between the spouses and to teach them the tactics as to how to close a FIR and to the ives teaching them how to withdraw complaint or FIR without going to the High Court.

    Mithali from Arunachal Pradesh and wife of NRI Himesh from USA

    1. I am Madan Lal and my SON'S wife filed false rape allegations u/s 376 ipc and I was in jail for about two months before getting bail.

      After getting out on bail, I contacted from Delhi and they helped me file and prepare a LTR as per as I had read about that already before getting convicted without court's order of conviction and if I would have filed LTR before going to jail then I would NOT have been in Jail.

      I did the mistake so I suggest all fathers of NRI husbands to be in touch with Delhi based so that before you get harassed within jail u/s 498a false complaint or under false 376 ipc complaint, it's better you file a LTR as per the link:-

      for the simple reason that, if you file LTR before hand, then, it may help you save you ass in the long run.

      As per Chanakya Niti,
      You remain in fear from the fearful always but till that fearful comes before you, but once that fearful comes in front of you then you HAVE TO attack and you do not have any option for that.

      Similarly, if a wife threatens to file false cases, then you must worry and file LTR with the help of

      But when the fearful comes in front of you i.e., when the false 498a ipc FIR is filed or when the matter reaches CAW Cell then you HAVE TO fight or attack.

      And the earlier you start the attack, the better you would be as this LTR approach is really the best.

      Read the SOCIAL STIGMA site of aturchatur sir at and immediately get in touch with for assistance in preparation of LTR by discussing your entire matter with them.

      Madan Lal, NRI husband's father from India

  3. Men Cell in Delhi is the one stop solution if you are looking for Men's helpline in Delhi or Man Cell in Delhi or a helpline for harassed husbands in Delhi.

    When someone gets a false FIR u/s 498a ipc registered by his wife, then, first thing that comes to the mind is helpline for harassed husbands in India or men's rights activists delhi i.e., where a harassed husband may file complaint against the wife in delhi.

    The complaint letter against wife in Delhi may be suggested by men cell in delhi in the form of man cell in south delhi, man cell in rohini or man cell delhi contact number.

    Similarly, if a Non Resident Indian boy married in India or marries a girl from Delhi and she files subsequently a false complaint with women cell in Delhi i.e., at Crime Against Women Cell in Delhi which is also known as CAW Cell Delhi then the NRI husband may start looking for NRI MEN CELL IN DELHI or a NRI HELPLINE IN USA/ UK or simply a helpline for harassed husbands in Delhi.

    Since the male harassment cases in India especially in Delhi are on a rise and therefore Delhi may not be just called only as a rape capital but also a false 498a harassment capital and therefore harassed husbands helpline in Delhi may lead you to man cell in delhi or you may check for male harassment in India statistics by way of save indian family of delhi helpline numbers in delhi or simply men's right whatasapp group in Delhi

    At Man Cell Delhi we provide the men with atur chatur counselling in which guidance is provided regarding how to file false cases. Also RTI , dp3, extortion, perjury, malicious prosecution, crpc 91, 21-b etc type fighting tactics are guided to you so that you can fight the false cases on you & your family at your own.

    mobile :- +91-9873540498
    free ebook:-

  4. At Man Cell Delhi fighting tactics are guided to the victims of false 498a by wife.

    Men Cell in Delhi may suggest you strategies as to how to close a false 498a ipc FIR by following legal procedure for cancellation of FIR.

    mobile :- +91-9873540498